Use web technologies for building Web-of-Things (WoT) projects, which are both fun and of practical value. A WoT system is a communication network consisting of sensor nodes, actuator nodes and service nodes connected to the Internet and built with web technologies.
- Architectures for the Web of Things
- Optimize Arduino Memory Usage
- Arduino software reset
- Identifying the Arduino microcontroller type
- IoT Applications with PCDuino and Node.js
WoT with Arduino for Beginners
- Part 1: Mastering the RGB LED
- Part 2: Connecting to the Real World via Sensors
- Part 3: Connecting to the Internet via WiFi
Reviews, Impressions and Recommendations
- PRODINo: Home Automation with ESP8266 based WiFi Control
- Seeeduino XIAO - A Tiny Aruino Zero Variation
- Building a WiFi-connected Weather Station (Part 1)
Build an Arduino-based weather station with a WiFi-connected Android user interface for less than 30 Euro.